December 15, 2013

Tanjong Pagar Run - Short Run to Test Recovery of Knee

Staycation at Amara Hotel
Ever since my knee injury, I have been testing the recovery level of my knee with short distance runs to gauge how much it has recovered. I tried 1 km before the pain came back a 3 months back, worsen the injury due to me pushing myself during a run in Europe and since 2 weeks ago, I can advance 1.5km before the pain starts kicking in. Today, I am going to test my knee again.



I am having a staycation at Amara Hotel Tanjong Pagar and on one bright sunny Sunday evening, I decided to test out my still recovering knee.

The good news is, I made it to 2km before there is a slight aching pain.

The bad news is, it started raining before I could finish my experiment.

I walk and jog through the run back to the hotel, before the pain starts to get a little bit worse. Seems like I will be able to cover 3km without any issue for now.

For now, my knee needs to rest again.

Heading towards Marina Bay

A Frisbee session on the grass patch beside MBFC

Out of the blue, it started raining...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Accolades

Powered by Blogger.